If SLAK ran a private DayZ server...
would you play on it?
would you get DayZ?
I'm cool so I already have it.
would you consider sponsoring to support keeping the server?
should banditry (killing other players) be allowed?
should the timezone be offset by a few hours (so we can all play under daylight for regular gaming time)?
I wouldn't get DayZ because I already can't sleep at night.
Total votes: 85
Thursday, 28th August, 2014
CS:GO update 28 August 2014
- Added positional audio support for players using Mumble voice chat.
- Fixed case where sniper scope blur was not accurately representing full sniper weapon in...239 More words »
Tuesday, 12th August, 2014
CS:GO update 12 August 2014
The planted bomb now allows other players to defuse if the previous defusing player has disconnected.
Fixed the butterfly knife having a quickswitch advantage.
Fixed...37 More words »
Saturday, 9th August, 2014
GS:GO update 9 August 2014
- Updated the Challenger ESL sticker.
- Team MTS Gamegod Wolf updated their sticker.
- Enabled the Virtus.Pro (Holo) | Cologne 2014 sticker to be used for the Cologn...156 More words »
Wednesday, 6th August, 2014
CS:GO update 6 August 2014
- Added ESL One Cologne 2014 Legends Sticker Capsule
- Added ESL One Cologne 2014 Challengers Sticker Capsule
- Added the Cologne 2014 Pick’Em Challenge, ...39 More words »
Saturday, 2nd August, 2014
CS:GO update 1 August 2014
- Added cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue convar (0 or 1) that defines whether the crosshair
gap changes with the equipped weapon (defaults to off, works with style 4 and...319 More words »
Friday, 18th July, 2014
CS:GO update 18 July 2014
- Fixed the A box not having its clip brush enabled.
- Fixed some unfair peek and boost spots around the map.
- Added some clip brushes to smooth movement.
- Fixe...83 More words »
Thursday, 17th July, 2014
CS:GO update 16 July 2014
- Fixed the bullet penetration system not penetrating static GRATE surfaces (fences) and brushes that are NODRAW on both sides (for example, the ladder in Cache)....515 More words »
Thursday, 26th June, 2014
A few gameplay changes have been added to SLAK L4D2;
0 More words »
Friday, 13th June, 2014
The June SLAKfest LAN event is confirmed and registration is open for the 28th of June.
Places are limited as we are keeping numbers restricted.
Games that are hosted are:-
...14 More words »
Murkantor6/6/2014 @ 7:28pm
Garry's Mod Murder anyone?Reaver13/5/2014 @ 12:11pm
SLAKfest LAN event being planned for June.
If interested make sure you vote in the forumsReaver13/5/2014 @ 12:10pm
The DODS server still fires up occasionally though most do not check the server.no frills5/4/2014 @ 5:46pm
Are people still playing DOD?no frills5/4/2014 @ 5:42pm
Are people still playing DOD?[KB]azzor13/3/2014 @ 4:46pm
Bioshock Infinite 75% off for 12 more hours[KB]azzor9/3/2014 @ 9:18pm
LFD2 75% off for 2 daysReaver5/3/2014 @ 7:37am
lol Kingy - it has been a while...
How's things[KB]azzor4/3/2014 @ 9:38am
Planetary Annihilation 40% off, and now in gamma phase, totally worth a buyPasdawede28/2/2014 @ 9:49pm
What's a Kingy? Welcome back
Retrieving servers status'...