If SLAK ran a private DayZ server...
would you play on it?
would you get DayZ?
I'm cool so I already have it.
would you consider sponsoring to support keeping the server?
should banditry (killing other players) be allowed?
should the timezone be offset by a few hours (so we can all play under daylight for regular gaming time)?
I wouldn't get DayZ because I already can't sleep at night.
Total votes: 85
Thursday, 11th September, 2014
CS:GO update 11 September 2014
[ SYSTEMS ]
- Updated a large number of systems necessary for the Linux client.
[ MISC ]
- “kill” command is no longer possible in competitive matchmaking matches ... 102 More words »
Wednesday, 3rd September, 2014
CS:GO update 2 September 2014
-The CZ75-Auto has been moved from the P250 slot to the Tec9/Five-seveN slot and its price has been raised to $500.
-Flashbang blast and HE grenade explosion... 161 More words »
Tuesday, 2nd September, 2014
[b:283eqg7g]Just added two maps, nt_engage_ctg and nt_disengage_ctg to the official build.
Also a couple fixes to 2 existing maps... (nt_transit_ctg had a map leak causing
fps loss, and nt_ridgeline_c... 15 More words »
Thursday, 28th August, 2014
CS:GO update 28 August 2014
- Added positional audio support for players using Mumble voice chat.
- Fixed case where sniper scope blur was not accurately representing full sniper weapon in... 239 More words »
Tuesday, 12th August, 2014
CS:GO update 12 August 2014
The planted bomb now allows other players to defuse if the previous defusing player has disconnected.
Fixed the butterfly knife having a quickswitch advantage.
Fixed... 37 More words »
Saturday, 9th August, 2014
GS:GO update 9 August 2014
- Updated the Challenger ESL sticker.
- Team MTS Gamegod Wolf updated their sticker.
- Enabled the Virtus.Pro (Holo) | Cologne 2014 sticker to be used for the Cologn... 156 More words »
Wednesday, 6th August, 2014
CS:GO update 6 August 2014
- Added ESL One Cologne 2014 Legends Sticker Capsule
- Added ESL One Cologne 2014 Challengers Sticker Capsule
- Added the Cologne 2014 Pick’Em Challenge, ... 39 More words »
Saturday, 2nd August, 2014
CS:GO update 1 August 2014
- Added cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue convar (0 or 1) that defines whether the crosshair
gap changes with the equipped weapon (defaults to off, works with style 4 and... 319 More words »
Friday, 18th July, 2014
CS:GO update 18 July 2014
- Fixed the A box not having its clip brush enabled.
- Fixed some unfair peek and boost spots around the map.
- Added some clip brushes to smooth movement.
- Fixe... 83 More words »
Thursday, 17th July, 2014
CS:GO update 16 July 2014
- Fixed the bullet penetration system not penetrating static GRATE surfaces (fences) and brushes that are NODRAW on both sides (for example, the ladder in Cache).... 515 More words »
Pasdawede 13/9/2014 @ 4:36pm
I think this home page needs a refresh. Those war results are giving off a funny smell.
Murkantor 6/6/2014 @ 7:28pm
Garry's Mod Murder anyone?
Reaver 13/5/2014 @ 12:11pm
SLAKfest LAN event being planned for June.
If interested make sure you vote in the forums
Reaver 13/5/2014 @ 12:10pm
The DODS server still fires up occasionally though most do not check the server.
no frills 5/4/2014 @ 5:46pm
Are people still playing DOD?
no frills 5/4/2014 @ 5:42pm
Are people still playing DOD?
[KB]azzor 13/3/2014 @ 4:46pm
Bioshock Infinite 75% off for 12 more hours
[KB]azzor 9/3/2014 @ 9:18pm
LFD2 75% off for 2 days
Reaver 5/3/2014 @ 7:37am
lol Kingy - it has been a while...
[KB]azzor 4/3/2014 @ 9:38am
Planetary Annihilation 40% off, and now in gamma phase, totally worth a buy
Retrieving servers status'...