If SLAK ran a private DayZ server...
would you play on it?
would you get DayZ?
I'm cool so I already have it.
would you consider sponsoring to support keeping the server?
should banditry (killing other players) be allowed?
should the timezone be offset by a few hours (so we can all play under daylight for regular gaming time)?
I wouldn't get DayZ because I already can't sleep at night.
Total votes: 85
Thursday, 16th October, 2014
CS:GO update 16 October 2014
Moved achievement icons to images on disk. The win panel now uses those images.
Fixed OSX audio options
Win/Lose round music cues now play music from the equipped ... 38 More words »
Saturday, 11th October, 2014
CS:GO update 11 October 2014
– Introducing Music Kits, featuring new music exclusively made for CS:GO by various artists and composers.
– When equipped, Music Kits replace all of the music... 302 More words »
Friday, 3rd October, 2014
CS:GO update 3 October 2014
[ OPERATION BREAKOUT ]
– Operation Breakout ended and all missions are now expired.
[ MATCHMAKING ]
– Players on the same LAN as a community game server can now conne... 464 More words »
Monday, 29th September, 2014
The CS GO and TeamSpeak servers are back in operation and waiting for some locals to go and check out.
Cheers Reavs... 0 More words »
Tuesday, 23rd September, 2014
Both Vic CS:GO servers are down for maintenance and will be back as soon as possible.
In the meantime you can carve a reputation here;
SLAK SA CSGO Server #1 +FF Classic Competitive - 22.214.171.124:2... 0 More words »
Thursday, 18th September, 2014
CS:GO update 18 September 2014
– Tec9: Improved accuracy and reduced recoil.
– Added new spawn entities that can be placed in maps and are used and prioritized when playing arm... 53 More words »
Thursday, 11th September, 2014
CS:GO update 11 September 2014
[ SYSTEMS ]
- Updated a large number of systems necessary for the Linux client.
[ MISC ]
- “kill” command is no longer possible in competitive matchmaking matches ... 102 More words »
Wednesday, 3rd September, 2014
CS:GO update 2 September 2014
-The CZ75-Auto has been moved from the P250 slot to the Tec9/Five-seveN slot and its price has been raised to $500.
-Flashbang blast and HE grenade explosion... 161 More words »
Tuesday, 2nd September, 2014
[b:283eqg7g]Just added two maps, nt_engage_ctg and nt_disengage_ctg to the official build.
Also a couple fixes to 2 existing maps... (nt_transit_ctg had a map leak causing
fps loss, and nt_ridgeline_c... 15 More words »
Thursday, 28th August, 2014
CS:GO update 28 August 2014
- Added positional audio support for players using Mumble voice chat.
- Fixed case where sniper scope blur was not accurately representing full sniper weapon in... 239 More words »
Red Shirt Guy 14/10/2014 @ 6:07pm
What's an NZ? ;P
Xena 1/10/2014 @ 3:19pm
DST in NZ this week for those who are unawares :)
Red Shirt Guy 20/9/2014 @ 6:29pm
Sorry, that smell was actually me :/
Pasdawede 13/9/2014 @ 4:36pm
I think this home page needs a refresh. Those war results are giving off a funny smell.
Murkantor 6/6/2014 @ 7:28pm
Garry's Mod Murder anyone?
Reaver 13/5/2014 @ 12:11pm
SLAKfest LAN event being planned for June.
If interested make sure you vote in the forums
Reaver 13/5/2014 @ 12:10pm
The DODS server still fires up occasionally though most do not check the server.
no frills 5/4/2014 @ 5:46pm
Are people still playing DOD?
no frills 5/4/2014 @ 5:42pm
Are people still playing DOD?
[KB]azzor 13/3/2014 @ 4:46pm
Bioshock Infinite 75% off for 12 more hours
Retrieving servers status'...